For those of you who were unable to attend our Health Event and Silent Auction, there are still items up for grabs! We will be holding the silent auction for the next week (until Monday October 22nd). So come down to the clinic and make a bid! The proceeds from the auction are going towards the fund we set up for David Walker’s children.
The following amazing items are open for bids:
- First Nation Art Print (Limited Edition print from local artist David Amas).
- 3 Mental Training Sessions with Kathy Kreiner-Phillips.
- Boolala Costume Rentals – Venetian Mask Set.
- Homemade Quilt.
- Initial Naturopathic Appointment with Dr. Mirjana Baspaly.
- Antique Salad Bowl with Serving Spoons.
- Artwork by Nena Braathen.
- Glass Desert Cups.
- Two Kids assortment – Kids Apron, Napkins and Water Bottle.
- Initial Consult and Herbal Medicine Treatment with Dr. Brad Matthews.
- Initial Consult and Trigger Point Treatment with Dr. Brad Matthews.
- Custom Orthotics by the Orthotic Group with Gait scan and Analysis by Dr. Terry Dickson.